Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hye I'M bACK!!!






















It's been so eff-ing long since the last time i post sumthing in my blog. Been very busy with my studies. Well now, here i am. It is 19 of December 2009 and it is already 4.17am. I'm feeling very sleepy but I am sooooo determined to update my blog. lolz


The last time I updated my blog was at the end of last semester and now is another end of semester which means I was gone for the whole semester!! damn! that was long! Life has been very hectic during the semester. A lot of assignments! a lot of problems!












My friend and I were almost barred from taking the exam *sigh* thank god they let us go with warning letters. Well i promised to myself to do my best for the exam and i was satisfied with what i got. though i did not manage to get my name into the dean list, i almost reach my target and that was good enough for me =)



February 2010 will be the beginning of my practicum as English teachhaaa!! so, i will try to update my practicum on a day to day basis which means this blog will be the place for me to write my reports.





Thats all for now, hope to see u guys later. Bye2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment